GIBSON BASS GUITAR EB-4
- Very clean and in near mint condition! Very little play time on this one!
- Natural finish with tortoise shell 4 layer pickguard
- Twin humbucker pickups with coil taps
- Rosewood fingerboard, dot markers, Babicz bridge, 2 vol - 1 tone, taps on vols
- D'Addario ECB81 Chromes with great action!
- Weighs in at 7 lbs, 7 oz - Gibson USA white lining hardshell case w/hangtags
HG&R Price: $675.00 + tax
- Olympic White aged to yellow, maple board, large headstock - Excellent condition
- All original except plug in pickguard (phase switch removed) and knobs
- Excellent neck with very little fret wear
- Original hard shell case in great condition
1955 Fender Champ Lap Steel
This classic is all original and in great condition! Made in the first year at the Fullerton, CA plant was previously known as the Champion and in MHO is still one of the best ever made.
- Near perfect condition - biege paint with a few small dents. Nicely aged decal
- All chrome parts in near perfect condition - very little pitting
- Pots are dated 6143 (43rd week of 61) may have been changed but looks like factory solder job
- Pickup is strong and balanced, original tuners
- Green felt on back is perfect - no tears
- Case is brown tolex with orange interior - very little wear
HG&R Price: $850.00 + tax
1986 Flatiron 5-string Banjo
- Excellent condition - zero wear
- Mahogany neck, body, resonator with brass ring
- Waverley head (perfect ondition), Rosewood fingerboard with MOP dots
- Clear, loud and bell like - great player!
- Premium hard shell case with Silver Eagle strap included
- Premium planetary tuners
- Made in Bozeman Montana USA
HG&R Price: $679.00 + tax
1964 Gibson Century 6 Lap Steel
- All orignial Lobster/Coral finish with head and bridge covers in perfect condition
- P-90 Pickup, Vol, Tone, Presence controls - all original and clean
- Original hard shell case in excellent condition
- Killer tone clean or with overdrive!
HG&R Price: $799.00 + tax