6139 "THE PROFESSIONAL"
- In excellent all original condition. Includes original hard shell case.
HG&R Price: $2295.00 + tax
1964 Gibson Century 6 Lap Steel
- All orignial Lobster/Coral finish with head and bridge covers in perfect condition
- P-90 Pickup, Vol, Tone, Presence controls - all original and clean
- Original hard shell case in excellent condition
- Killer tone clean or with overdrive!
HG&R Price: $799.00 + tax
Let’s go back to 1977~~~~~~~well that’s John Entwistle of the Who playing a G-3 Grabber! That was the golden age of large body basses! It features a very cool sun-burst finish on a 3-piece alder body with some checking – a very nice patina. It comes equipped with (3) Bill Lawrence pickups with a 3-way toggle switch on a black guard and a neck that is nicely shaped and very easy to play. The main point is you have to hear and play this thing to get the full mojo of that time. Now if we could just get one of Entwistle’s leisure suits to go with this the package would be complete. This bass can funk!
HG&R Price: $1250.00 + tax
THE Classic Tele design by Leo and George built in Fullerton California. This guitar is in great condition with no wear, comfortable neck profile, 7 lb 13 oz weight and a body with comfort cuts!
- Burgundy wine color, rosewood neck with Bluesboy configuration (neck humbucker, single bridge)
- (6) individual brass saddles (great adjustment capability)
- Very warm punchy neck humbucker, bright powerful bridge pup
- 25-1/2" scale length, bone nut (1-5/8"), B-W-B pickguard, 3-way blade switch
- Original Hard Shell Case
HG&R Price: $970.00 + tax
Guild F-212NT 12 String guitar - Restored
This one is a sweet heart! Resurrected from a basement corner and restored to it’s original glory. The Guild F-212 NT was the 12 string sound of folk, rock and country. This one was built when Bob Taylor was in middle school! Full sound, great action and a feel like no other! The restoration (all done in our shop by Nicholas) includes a neck reset, a re-fret with original sized nickel/silver Jescar frets, some crack repairs, Tusq ivoroid bridge pins, and new bone saddle while retaining the original nut. You have to hear and play this guitar for yourself. And it includes the original hard shell case. Stop in and check it out – won’t be here long!
- Big jumbo sound with great playability - Natural Sitka Spruce top, stained mahogany back and sides
- Restored to original spec - neck re-set, re-fret and (1) crack repaired
- Build in Westerly, RI - Jimi Hendrix bought a F-212 NT in the same year 1970
- Bone nut and saddle, Tusq Ivoroid bridge pins, D'Addario FJ38 strings
- 45mm (1.77") nut, 63.5mm (2.50") string spread at saddle
- Original Hard Shell Case in fair condition
HG&R Price: $1199.00 + tax